[talk-au] A22 route Sydney

Michael James michael at techdrive.com.au
Sat Feb 8 01:19:08 UTC 2020

A search for rms route numbers leads here

https://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/using-roads/alpha-numeric/index.html

Sydney local map is here
https://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/using-roads/alpha-numeric/regions.html#Sydney

Map shows A36 and A22 end on each other and do not continue past each other.

Confusion will arise as a search for rms listed highway gives this document

https://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/business-industry/partners-suppliers/lgr/documents/classified-roads-schedule.pdf

But if you read the start it mentions that the route numbers  DO NOT line up with named highways.

Michael