[talk-au] Fire Station Operators

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 21:12:17 UTC 2020

On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 at 22:40, Sebastian Spiess <mapping at consebt.de> wrote:

> I've done a few. Two raised questions.
>
> Narrabri - There are two fire ' services'  according to LPI map. How to
> tag them?

Looks like there is a Fire Control Center there, I'd just tag that building
as office=government + operator + name, since they have more of an office
function.

> and RAYMOND TERRACE Fire Station - This seems to be and old fire station
> as according to https://www.fire.nsw.gov.au/news.php?news=608
> a new one was built. I can't tell if the old one was closed down.

If you're not sure and street level imagery doesn't help, just mark it as
too hard and skip it. You can create a note so that someone with local
knowledge can help.