[talk-au] Use of online data without CC BY?

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Fri Apr 2 06:03:20 UTC 2021

I haven't seen "klicks," (I only seem to hear it) but I like it!

Again, I'm not a solicitor / attorney, but this falls somewhere around "when a state says 'copyright,' (federal law here, I don't know in Oz) how open are those data?"  Here, (California) it means "can't really license them except something like (or actually) what is roughly known as 'public domain,' or almost."

May this nudge you and OSM in good directions!

You are most welcome,
Steve