[talk-au] Which street to use?

Joseph Guillaume josephguillaume at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:01:58 UTC 2021

To add another opinion, I would use the mailing address (letterbox) and
place the address on the (main) building.

My motivation is that the address is just a label - it doesn't need to
indicate preferred access route, and the map should not favour car over
pedestrian access.
Routing should (eventually?) account for driveways and multiple entrances
if that's the issue.