[talk-au] Strange friend request?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Sun Aug 29 07:18:50 UTC 2021

If user is not existing then its spam profile was likely deleted.

Is this possibility mentioned at page of deleted user?

If not - can  you link it? Maybe it can be improved and
mention that deleting user is common reason for spam accounts.

In general, in such case I would go to an user profile (if still existing),
press report user and as reason put "unexplained friend request, likely
spam/scam".

It may be a repeat of this private message spam, that was advertising porn sites.

Aug 29, 2021, 03:12 by nwastra at gmail.com: