[talk-au] Strange friend request?

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 08:38:43 UTC 2021

I've had a few of these as well (different names to the ones mentioned).
In the one example that I got to before the user was deleted, the
profile had a link that claimed to be to a porn site.

If anyone sees any of these, the best thing to do is to click the
"report user" button in the user profile and report it as spam. The
admins tend to delete them fairly quickly.

If "there is no user with that name" then it means that someone else has
reported the user already and they have already been deleted.  I believe
that (or the user renaming their own username) is the only way that a
user can appear as not existing.

Best Regards,

Andy