[talk-au] Data challenges in Maproulette for AU territories

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 02:00:07 UTC 2021

Thanks for posting these, inviting local mappers to join in where they may
have an interest together with your editing team is a good approach.

For the VIC Address Point match at
https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/19172 is one that I was working
on getting the VIC Address Import
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Vicmap_Address to address in
https://gitlab.com/alantgeo/vicmap2osm#stage-5-complete-incomplete-existing-addresses,
however your welcome of course to still address this manually through the
MapRoulette Challenge, as the proposed import when it happens would leave
in place the ones you've already fixed.