[talk-au] Roads in Industrial Estates: Residential, Unclassified or Service?

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 05:22:27 UTC 2021

On Tue, 27 Jul 2021 at 16:57, Adam Horan <ahoran at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've hit quota blocks so many times in the last few days trying to get
> these queries working at all

Another question, possibly re this?, for you & anybody else who may be
working Roulette.

These last few days, while I've been working on Roulette problems, my
laptop (Win 8.1, Firefox 90.0.2, 4GB Ram) has been absolutely chewing CPU &
Memory. ATM with only Roulette & GMail open, it's sitting on 40% CPU & 90+%
Memory usage :-(, while actually editing OSM is painfully slow.

I've cleared the cache, restarted, run a MalwareBytes scan & all normal
troubleshooting but no go.

 Anybody else had similar issues, or any suggestions?

Thanks

Graeme