[talk-au] Problems setting up MapRoulette Challenge

Adam Horan ahoran at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 03:04:44 UTC 2021

Graeme,

The data source you pasted in doesn't return any tasks... I think it's the
quoting around "building=yes".

//State
area[admin_level=4]["name"="Western
Australia"][boundary=administrative]->.a;

way(area.a)[building]["building:levels"="0"];
out  geom ;

I modified it to this, and now get a few buildings. I also dropped the
building=yes as some of the buildings with the layers tag have things like
building=school.

Adam