[talk-au] Searching for tags?

Adam Horan ahoran at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 22:56:35 UTC 2021

For super powered searching you need https://overpass-turbo.eu/

On the bottom right of the wiki page is a link to overpass which will embed
a simple query for the tag key-value.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:leisure%3Dslipway

The query can be modified to search a wider area, but unfortunately
overpass queries are not super simple (and I say this as a programmer of
several years)
Searching across a very large area will be slow, or might be stopped if too
slow.

Adam