[talk-au] Service road highway areas as frontage road access

osm.talk-au at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.talk-au at thorsten.engler.id.au
Sat Oct 23 06:18:48 UTC 2021

Looking on mapillary, it seems you can also enter there, so the current mapping is wrong.

Also, I can’t see any legal reason, besides it being dangerous if there is traffic, to cross all the way from the parking lot at the top to that Burnwood Highway Service Road at the bottom, or the other way around.

I’m not going to actually touch it, as it’s way outside my usual mapping area, but personally I would map it like this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558999688670609448/901351143542784050/unknown.png

Cheers,

Thorsten