[talk-au] Shared driveways

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 01:47:11 UTC 2021

driveway=pipestream sounds good. It's got more usage than
service=pipestream. It's nice to have a way to distinguish these from
non-shared driveways.

I've never heard the term before either, must be american, but that's fine,
many of the existing key values are UK terms and don't apply globally, so
these can be localised to simply "shared driveway" like we already do for
other tags at
https://www.transifex.com/openstreetmap/id-editor/viewstrings/#en_AU/presets/179749902?q=translated%3Ayes