[Talk-bd] Mapping Competition

Ishtiaque Ahmed ishtiaque at csebuet.org
Sat Jun 11 14:52:28 BST 2011

Dear All,

According tot he decision of the last OSM-BD meeting held at BUET, we are
going to launch a mapping contest for the Dhaka City. The primary concerns
are:
1. Getting Sponsors
2. Arranging Workshops
3. Getting Points of Contact in different universities of Dhaka
4. Divide Dhaka into a number of parts for mapping.

Now, I am opening the floor for you to make your suggestions. I have already
received a logo from Sufian Latif.

Regards,
Ishtiaque

--