[OSM-talk-be] representation of "bebouwde kom" and zone 30/50/70

Ben Laenen benlaenen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:24:11 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 26 August 2008, Lennard wrote:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/access:_nam
>e_space is one way to have better tagging. I've seen another in this
> style a few weeks ago, but forgot which it was.

Yeah, but as said on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Access_restrictions
that way of tagging has issues and doesn't solve everything. It can do
more than just the tags we have now, but far from everything that's
eventually needed. I'm also not convinced its syntax is defined well
enough.

That said, we could define the access namespace tags by means of the
access relations.

Ben