[OSM-talk-be] busroutes

Ivo De Broeck ivo.debroeck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 08:41:16 UTC 2010

OK, can we put this in the conventions wiki pages?

Proposal:
Use two different relations, one for the "forward" direction, one for the
"backward" direction.
Example :
relation xxxxxx busnumber zzz Brussels - Antwerp
relation yyyyyy busnumber zzz Antwerp - Brussels

Op 10 augustus 2010 10:22 schreef Tim Francois <sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk> het
volgende:

\