[OSM-talk-be] Announce: Spring mapping party around Turnhout end of march

Luc Van den Troost luc.antw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:01:45 GMT 2010

I think we found a good location - taverne Stadspark - but I still have to
check there. It has wifi available and is well located between town center
and the areas with most work - schorvoort - parkwijk - zevendonk.

We are also thinking of 'spreading the news' quite large in the hope to
attrackt some new people that might be able to contribute to OSM in the
-large- area of Turnhout. So we hope to have a lot of people there...
including new ones.

Network connections would not be a problem though. One connection can be
multiplied... at home we have 10 connections, only use one, and multiply
that 2 times to around 250... ;-)

I'll check on the 'stadspark' possibilities this afternoon. It only opens at
11, but as we change the clock to summertime that morning I guess most
people won't mind we do not start at 9...

Luc