[OSM-talk-be] Announce: Spring mapping party around Turnhout end of march

Chris Van Bael chris.van.bael at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 08:42:57 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've been lurking on this list for a while now, wanted to start
mapping, but never completely figured out how to do all of it.
I still have to check with my wife (since she's my agenda), but
possibly I could attend the party.

If there is no location yet, since I'm from Oud-Turnhout I could also
host the party.
I have one practical problem:
my ADSL modem/wireless router is such a Philips-Belgacom thing that
only allows 3 connections.  That could be a problem of course.

If I look at the Doodle, Sunday 28 March would the best day?

Greets,

Chris