[OSM-talk-be] Unmapped Place For Belgium in Septembre

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 20:48:49 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

as every month or so, i update my stats about unmapped places (See

So as reminder the url or the map is :

http://bmaron.net/osm_stats/unmapped/

The textual version is

http://bmaron.net/osm_stats/unmapped/result.html

You can check the diff between the previous month with the last computing at

http://bmaron.net/osm_stats/unmapped/archive/2011.08.05/result.2011.08.05.html

So in brief :

+ 9 Places
+ 370.000 Nodes
- 3 Unmapped city (34->31)
-18 sparsely mapped city (244->226)

And since 04 July
+ 25 Places
+ 743 000 Nodes
- 13 unmapped City (44->31)
- 36 sparsely mapped (262->226)

Reminder 2 : it's only a count of nodes in a defined distance (CF :
definition in the result.html file) not about quality or number of
tags or whatever

>From the count of the 2 last month, we still need 5 Month to finish
the unmapped places!!!
and 13 Month to finish the sparsely mapped...

(i've previoulsy targeted it for July 2011 and October 2011...)

Please don't give up!

Thanks to all of you

--
eMerzh