[OSM-talk-be] Unmapped Place For Belgium in Septembre

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:31:05 UTC 2011

In fact after re-reading the wiki for the tag place =
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:place (Last title)

we should place the place tag at the center (not geometrical) of the place...
ie the townhall... central in terms of transport routes / city density.

So it may be a good idea to move the node....