[OSM-talk-be] Unmapped Place For Belgium in Septembre

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:24:32 UTC 2011

Well, the problem is that Lo and Reninge are both centers.

For my own village, Oostnieuwkerke, Staden and Westrozebeke are part of
Staden. So Staden is the center. But Lo-Reninge doesn't have a real center,
so I placed it between Lo and Reninge. Some other villages have this too,
like Heuvelland (Kemmel, Dranouter, Westouter, De Klijte, Nieuwkerke, Loker
and Wijtschate) and Langemark-Poelkapelle (Langemark and Poelkapelle).

So I don't know where I should place the center nodes in such cases, other
than in the middle of the multiple centers.

Greets,
Sander