[OSM-talk-be] ODBL

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 20:30:12 UTC 2011

The user ct have some weird issues. A firm could for example take osm data,
add their own things and publish it back under odbl. But afterwards that
odbl dataset can't be imported to osm by a user who accepted the ct because
he can't assure it will always be odbl licensed.
Op 25 sep. 2011 21:33 schreef "Renaud MICHEL" <r.h.michel+osm at gmail.com> het
volgende: