[OSM-talk-be] SOTM 2016 and meetings

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 21:14:10 UTC 2015

Hi Nicolas and Christian,

It's an endeavour that shouldn't be underestimated, but it will be an
interesting one!

I will certainly try to be present. Preferably on a Saturday. Evenings
could work too, but not for people coming from further away.

I guess one of the things we'll need is a dedicated mailing list, but I
guess that has already been thought of.

There might be people from The Netherlands and Germany who would like to
lend a hand with the organisation. So we should let them know on their
mailing lists as well. (Not so much about this initial meeting, but
afterwards).

Cheers,

Jo