[OSM-talk-be] new contributors in Belgium

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:42:35 UTC 2015

After the debacle by fruttelake, uncoverd by escada (see
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/escada/diary/35244), I decided to revive
my old plan to send all new mappers in Belgium a welcome message - and
check their first edits out a bit.

I still don't have a French text, and it would be a lot more work to do
both languages anyway.So  if anyone wants to step in, that would be nice.
No, not you Ben, you're doing quite enough as it is, thank you very much :)

Anyway, here's a user who someone who speaks decent French should help out
a bit
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Bopi/history#map=17/50.42009/4.45525
(he's adding a lot of shops, but all of them are shop=yes)

Then there's http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/guido500 , I guess he's
doing just fine, but I spotted a few deletions there, someone might give it
a better look.

My IFTTT recipe wasn't working anymore for some reason, so I made a new
spreadsheet. It's not up to speed yet, so don't mess around too much in the
file:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/116b0HzWb3dCFy6Qp52pEGgRZXPTXWKyf8YWxSapXZQ4/edit?usp=sharing

And here's the text I've been sending out:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ekf8tDrCoBQ39mHfN3LgNeyWKbEDqwCsVH3nyp5b5gs/edit?usp=sharing