[Talk-br] Collaborative mapping over Bom Jardim, RJ

Arlete Meneguette arletemeneguette em gmail.com
Terça Fevereiro 15 20:21:05 GMT 2011

Jean-Guilhem
Thanks for your comments.
Our group has defined the urban area of Bom Jardim as our priority.
Unfortunately the post-disaster SPOT imagery does not cover such area.
In my humble opinion, we could carry out a joint venture in order to
map an area.
No matter which platform the mappers use (either OSM, GMM or another one).
The result would be available to users in a transparent way allowing
for interoperability.
This could be the best outcome of collaborative and cooperative mapping.
Arlete