[Talk-br] CBERS 2B image over Teresopolis

vitor vitor.george em gmail.com
Sexta Janeiro 14 12:51:41 GMT 2011

Sorry I can't participate actively in the efforts right now.

I'll have more time to help in the weekend.

It would be insteresting if we could map roadblocks in the affected areas.

I think the city of Teresópolis is almost isolated.