[Talk-br] Mapping in Rio de Janeiro

Alex Barth alex em mapbox.com
Sexta Junho 8 03:09:35 BST 2012

I'm going to be staying in Copacabana. It looks fairly well mapped [0] ... I may be missing some pockets.

Ruben [1] has done some great satellite tracing in Barra da Tijuca [2] - there'd be some decent car work there. But what about mapping some more marginal areas like Cidade de Deus [3]? Open for more suggestions.

What about doing Saturday, June 16th afternoon?

/cc Daniela, Pedro, Fabricio who I talked to about OSM mapping in Rio as well.

[0] http://osm.org/go/OVcxmx1xF-
[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Rub21
[2] http://osm.org/go/OVcYZhZv--
[3] http://osm.org/go/OVcZ2Ebyn-