[Talk-br] Feeds RSS de alterações no mapa Fwd: [OSM-talk] Presenting filter for openstreetmaps history RSS feeds

Arlindo Pereira openstreetmap em arlindopereira.com
Quinta Junho 14 19:11:05 BST 2012

Pessoal, estou encaminhando para vocês o email do Pavel Melnikov, ele criou
uma ferramenta que permite assinar um feed RSS das alterações de um
determinado bounding box.

Bom, segue o email abaixo, mas de qualquer maneira o link é:
http://positron96.appspot.com/osmfilter.html

Para usar, vá no OpenStreetMap, escolha uma determinada área, copie o link
"Histórico" e cole na ferramenta criada por ele. Por exemplo, o feed da
área metropolitana do Rio de Janeiro é
http://positron96.appspot.com/osmfilter.rss?feed=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.openstreetmap.org%2Fbrowse%2Fchangesets%2Ffeed%3Fbbox%3D-43.726%252C-23.084%252C-42.916%252C-22.655&slat=20&slon=40

[]s
Arlindo "Nighto" Pereira

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pavel Melnikov <positron96 em gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:36 AM
Subject: [OSM-talk] Presenting filter for openstreetmaps history RSS feeds
To: talk em openstreetmap.org

Hello everyone! I've been a mapper for some years, and now I've decided to
do some coding. I've been using history tab in OSM website, but it is
usually filled with bot-generated changes that cover the half of the world.
I did not find any solutions to overcome this in osm RSS feeds, so I've
decided to make a filter that will filter out these large changesets in RSS
feed.

Now I present you guys this filter:
http://positron96.appspot.com/osmfilter.html .
At the moment the concept is simple: all changes with bounding box larger
that 20 degrees latitude or 40 degrees longitude are filtered out from the
feed. So far it's working for me, so I hope someone will find it useful too.

Usage is described in project page, and is mostly simple. You get a link to
history RSS feed from openstreetmaps site (something like
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changesets/feed?bbox=2.28907%2C48.84799%2C2.32597%2C48.8644)
and insert it into the only textbox on the page. First button will lead you
to filtered feed, second button will show you feed to filtered feed.
URL for filtered feed can be created manually, syntax is:
http://positron96.appspot.com/osmfilter.rss?feed=
<url_of_source_osm_rss_feed>

Any comments, suggestions and reports are highly appreciated.