[Talk-br] Removal of data from Eduardo Francis Batista

Paul Norman penorman em mac.com
Domingo Outubro 6 07:48:44 UTC 2013

Awhile back the DWG had complaints of Eduardo Francis Batista using Google
Earth aerial imagery to generate OSM data. We were hoping that someone would
be able to identify data of his which could be kept, but no one has come
forward with a list of what contributions of his aren't Google-derived so
unfortunately it looks like the best option is to remove (redact) all of his
contributions. This will take each object, sort out what he contributed and
what others contributed, and remove what he did.

I plan to do this in the next week unless someone can come up with an
alternate plan.

Paul Norman
For the Data Working Group