[Talk-br] mapa da área Alcobaça, Jucuruçu e Santo Antônio do Jacinto

Joao Porto jporto em gmail.com
Terça Setembro 9 12:21:29 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

I second Gerald's comments and also would like to thank you for your
contribution to OSM in Brazil. As you noticed we still have a lot to map
and your contribution is valued!

All the best,
João

PS: Just for a small clarification: I recommended Andreas to come to
talk-br, since he posted some doubts at talk-de about street names in
Brazil.

Esclarecimento aos mapeadores: eu recomendei ao Andreas que se inscrevesse
aqui na talk-br pois ele postou algumas dúvidas na talk-de sobre nomes de
ruas brasileiras.