[Talk-ca] Open Street Map - wiki canada maping project bits and bytes

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 19:39:21 BST 2008

Thanks, wow thats awsome, although i'll need a 1km wide by 13,000 km
box, but thanks to wiki, its possable :)
i'll post a chart, and a section for poi related to this trackset.
Along with the OSM Point standard.
I looks like most of the major cities have been, compiled and posted
as downloadable maps (hopefully using the same square tile outline as
the ibycus topo) - thanks to everyone making maps :)

note: i think its best to post my endless bits and bytes as another
section on the wiki project site, and leave this message group for
specific questions.
happy canada day yesterday!
Sam

--