[Talk-ca] [Talk-us] Fwd: shape files of US states and great lakes

Ted Mielczarek ted.mielczarek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:55:32 BST 2008

For US state borders, we imported them from the TIGER shapefiles available here:
http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/geo/shapefiles/national-files

"Census 2000 State and Equivalent"

Should be easy enough to grab those shapefiles and render them. I used
the county borders with Mapserver with almost no setup.

-Ted