[Talk-ca] Tagging unamed cycle routes following normal roads.

Simon Wood simon at mungewell.org
Thu Jul 10 05:32:02 BST 2008

Hi all,
In my wanderings around Calgary I am noting the location of Cycle route sign with geo-located photos, such as:
http://flickr.com/photos/24244464@N03/2654781444

Since I can't reference the offical cycle route map (for copyright reasons), how to I enter these into OSM without knowing what relation to put them under. Is it valid to create a single 'marked cycle routes' relation and put all the ones I find in that so that at least they are stored somewhere?

Cheers,
Mungewell.