[Talk-ca] Canada data source

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 09:27:43 BST 2008

Hi James and group,
Sorry about that... just got a little carried away there for a moment (didn't think before i hit send, sorry)

http://www.ibycus.com/ibycustopo/

Basically, its a garmin map, which is probably better than Topo Canada you buy. ... yet, its free so there is no guarantees, until there is a full map of Canada available using only OSM info. .. this basemap is ideal to use.

In time, with enough help from many hands, we will be able to make this super awesome OSM totally detailed.

Thanks Corey for the clarification on this.  My plan is to update the wiki project site in the next couple weeks... so its super clear for everyone.  ... go wiki!  We all can update it too :)

*****
Sam Vekemans's Facebook profile  (message me spam free and it's quickest this way)

Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails Foundation - Tour De GPS
706 Yates Street
P.O. Box 8247
Victoria, BC
V8W 3R9