[Talk-ca] [montreal] Montreal Mapping Weekend

Nicolas Marchildon nicolas at marchildon.net
Mon Jul 14 02:45:53 BST 2008

Hello,

It has been a year I wanted to participate in a mapping weekend in
Montreal, and I have now decided to organize one. I would like to know
who's interested, and what you think of September 20-21.

Following the Mapping Weekend Howto, I created a page with a 'cake'
diagram to divide Montreal in manageable chunks:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Montreal_mapping_party

I would like to start announcing the event end of next week, two months
before the event. That should give plenty of time to reach the community
at large. If you have any idea where to post this, please let me know.