[Talk-ca] TCT tagging

samvekemans samvekemans at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 12:38:42 BST 2008

Thanks Corey,
my guess is that taging the TCT section of existing trails should be 'Trans Canada Trail - Sea side Touring Route', 'Trans Canada Trail - Galloping Goose, then connects to 'Trans Canada Trail - Malahat'
Im still waiting to hear back from head office and i'll ask if the is an official designation format.
As we cant really connect the trails, as the surface changes.
I think what i'll be asking people todo, is to go out and physically post their local section of the trail, as well as their route to and from the trail.
And also to be placing markers on their route which would be helpful to users of the map, as well as when it gets converted to IMG files for use with gps. Once users download my map, they just follow the TCT icons.
hope that helps,
Sam
(the more people posting, the clearer the map gets :-)