[Talk-ca] Mailboxes

Jason Reid osm at bowvalleytechnologies.com
Tue Mar 11 19:17:59 GMT 2008

Blake Crosby wrote:
> James Ewen wrote:
>
>> I am guessing that this is what you are suggesting as regular. Are you
>> planning on posting a point at every mailbox at the end of a driveway?
>>

> Sorry for the confusion.
>
> This would be for outgoing mail only. So by "regular" I mean the red
> post boxes you see..
>
> An example:
>
> http://i.pbase.com/t1/57/305657/4/61354154.April2006106.jpg

I wouldn't restrict as far as just the standalone outbound only boxes,
I'd exclude the individual house boxes that may be in some locations
(the 'end of driveway' type boxes) but include the community style boxes
that are becoming frequent (typically a unit consisting of between 1 and
3 banks of mail boxes, of ~12 boxes per bank plus a parcel box thats
shared between all other boxes, and a outbound mail drop slot).

--
 Jason Reid

 Social Sciences 555
 Phone: 220-7903