[Talk-ca] Provincial Borders

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:20:59 BST 2009

Hi,
in some spots (vancouver island) i see that the line actually cuts
through small edges of land.

Odds are that International waters starts at a certain distance off-shore.

I will be importing coastal islands and nav-aids such as lighthouses and buoys.

I think its best to notify geobase as they can move it in the GeoBase set.
Then once they update it, we can us it to trace the fixes.
We can use OpenStreetBugs.org and pinpoint the spots that need to be fixed.

There arn't TOO many of them, so it should be fine.

cheers,