[Talk-ca] Nanaimo Status Update

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 22:38:14 BST 2009

Hi Jamie (and talk-ca list),
I got quite a few of the duplicate Nanaimo roads that were previously
imported (with CAPS and which roads not connected) removed.
I copied over the GeoBaseNRN roads that Austin converted and made the .osm
file available.
... there are still a few left.

One option, is that we convert the other data that is available (that bike
routes file) and while adding that to OSM (adding route network relations)
we can be removing those duplicates as we see.
Also, that side walk data could also be imported (manually is best), to
ensure that it all connects. :)

Anyway, on another note.
I have the Spreadsheet which is live (and automatically updated) available.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tmY7V02fBT8C8vimCf8ioXg&single=true&gid=1&output=html

So if anyone wants access to it, just ask. :-)

Im now working on updating the speadsheet so that it shows the nation wide
status for all of the Canada Import.
I'll have a 2nd sheet for the GeoBaseNHN tile set. :)

Feedback is welcome and always appreciated :).

Twitter: @Acrosscanada