[Talk-ca] Nanaimo Status Update

Jamie Popkin popkinj at littleearth.ca
Thu Aug 20 22:54:05 BST 2009

That's great Sam.

I plan to have a look in the next couple of days... Good idea about the
additional Nanaimo data. Jason also mentioned lakes and other hydro features
which are available.. I'll discuss data restrictions with him early next
week (or whenever he gets back from vacation).

Once my dislocated shoulder heals I plan to capture the E&N trail which goes
through Nanaimo.
I was discussing with the E&N group about their plans for extending the
trail to Comox... Sounds like we'll have a new major trail to map in the
next couple of years (Victoria to Comox).

Chat soon.
Jamie

--
Jamie Popkin