[Talk-ca] CanVec Railway tagging

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 05:38:41 GMT 2009

Thanks,
I made the changes,
im using the tag "operator=*" and using the star as a 'fixme', so map
users would fill it in with the company name that owns the rail.
I don't use the word 'fixme' because its not manditory & its more
important to tag the name.

Re: snowshed
i am entering it as 'tunnel', however i do think its worth getting a
special icon for it. Or maybe 'shed' would be better? As that is used
in railyards, but it could almost be classified as a building.
-Needs further investigation before dismissing. IMO