[Talk-ca] Across Canada Trails - live broadcast Featuring: OpenStreetMap

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 10:13:47 GMT 2009

Hi all,

On tuesday jan 20th at 6pm
on uStream.tv channel
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/across-canada-trails
I will be hosting a live broadcast.

The topic will be about (of course) OpenStreetMap :)

Depending on who shows up, the topic will range from the Canadian
import project (geobase Import) to general OSM discussion to talking
about the Across Canada Trails project. (-the wiki side of it.)

This isnt listed as a conference as its still BETA phase. (It's my 2nd
attempt at hosting a conference, hopefully it will work out.)

The location is at a library, where there is a study/meeting room. I
can only book the space the day of, so hopefully it will work out.

There is a white board for me to scribble on to explain concepts.
Hopefully the points will be understood by all participating :)

Look forward to seeing you all then.

Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails