[Talk-ca] uStream .tv broadcast 2pm PST 5pm EST - geobase import

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 21:10:38 GMT 2009

Hi all,
if you happen to be around at 2pm PST i'll be hosting a show on uStream.tv
Todays topic is about the GeoBase NID, we had some discussion on the
talk-ca list, so its worth reviewing.
(i cc'd to main talk list, as ideas are welcome from everywhere)

In light of France getting the OK for post codes; Canada might also,
so there needs to be a way to accomidate it. We should be able to
update the geobase import talk page & post the unanswered questions.

If the feedback is good, i'll plan another broadcast with a few weeks notice.

Same channel as last time search 'across canada trails'

Cheers,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails