[Talk-ca] Natural=rocks is place=island

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 01:20:41 BST 2009

Ok im dumb,
i'll fix the script with the addon of place=island and to the marine
features list. And fix my wiki page. And canvec features chart.

A place=island works 'cause is home to seagulls to paint them white &
a source of survival to a ship wreck (and also the source of a ship
wreck)
and a way to tell of shallow water.

I'll keep the tag 'natural=rocks' because it is a descriptor. And so
we will know that it isnt a 'sand island' or a sandbar.

I guess i didnt see the 'landuse=forest' through the 'natural=trees' :-)

cheers,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails