[Talk-ca] Talk-ca meet-up Vancouver, bc

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 08:04:15 GMT 2009

Hi all,

i want to organize a meetup for vancouver,

asap, in the next couple weeks -what day/night works for u?

I have the sample area for vancouver and would like to go over it in
person with local area people.

I still have the Geobase NHN to go through, and the northern alberta
section to go through to see what NRN types might have been missed.

My plan now is to focus on the areas that have already been processed
by geobase2osm

let me know what date works for u, then i can schedual for a mainland-adventure!

Cheers,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails
250 588 9041