[Talk-ca] municipal government GIS data

William Rieck billr at thinkers.org
Wed Oct 7 23:12:48 BST 2009

So there has been no precedent for land registry/GIS data being released by
municipal governments? This page for the City of Kitchener just make me
crazy, its so obvious they have a lot of data we could use.
http://www.kitchener.ca/maps/maps.html
It does state clearly it can be purchased for personal or commercial uses.

I'm not sure if a novice enquiry by me, to gis at kitchener.ca would help or
hinder the OSM cause.

Bill