[Talk-ca] Canada Import Status Wiki page

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 00:09:47 BST 2009

Hi all,
I updated the main wiki page talking about this import.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Canada_Import_Status

I moved around all the relevant parts, there are still changes to be made,
so i asking for the expert help of the wikipedians out there :)

Since where now at almost a year of playing around with it, it seemed time
for a fall cleaning...

In other news, the whole 031 tile are of CanVec is now available for review,
and copying into OSM if you like.   I'm still looking for errors and bugs in
the scipt :)

http://www.mediafire.com/osmcanadadata

And all the files are listed on the GoogleDocs chart too :)

Cheers,
Sam Vekemans
Across Canada Trails

Twitter: @Acrosscanada