[Talk-ca] CanVec-to-osm v0.9.5 now cooler than before

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 11:01:54 BST 2009

Hi James,

The 16 tiles of the 040p area is now available.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=3b30da6df5072902ab1eab3e9fa335ca5db936ffcb4bd73c

Please update the google docs chart of your progress, so we all know whats
up.

I see that's where Richard did a little uploading in the area, so it would
be best to coordinate with him on what tiles your working on, so no toe
stepping on :)