[Talk-ca] Canvec.osm Product - Running!

Bégin, Daniel Daniel.Begin at RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Aug 16 16:53:57 BST 2010

Hi all, an update on product conversion.  So far ...

- The process have been running for 42 days;
- 11415 files have been processed - an average of 270 files a day;

To come this week ...
- 052A06
- The rest of the files

Miscellaneous ...

natural=peak
It was supposed to be there but obviously it is not.  I'll find the problem and it will be included in the next release.

natural=land
area features are a duplicate of natural=water inner polygon. It will be removed for the next release.  Point features will still be there.

Canvec Product Description
- Features, geometry and tiling description: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/CanVec

French Canvec wiki pages
I still hope to produce it before the end of the summer!

Cheers,

Daniel