[Talk-ca] Fwd: [nzopengis] Re: Getting some newbies involved

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 23:45:14 BST 2010

if anyone wants to share how we are doing with the canvec chart
progress & process  .... i think it works great, but thats just me.
if others think it works great or thinks it doent work great ....
please share and cross-post to new zealand .... they are tired of
hearing from me :) .....but it looks like they have something in the
works .... hopefully they can share too.

cheers,
sam