[Talk-ca] Hiding an object

G. Michael Carter mikey at carterfamily.ca
Tue Aug 17 23:00:11 BST 2010

  Garmin format is unsupported and I think hell will freeze over before
Garmin makes their GPSmap 60Cx opensource supported.

However, the more I play with this... I'm thinking of dropping the addr
tags all together.   Provincial Park roads usually don't have names, so
the address tags are making less and less sense.   The campsite numbers
might better be served as POIs.   Routing still works if you select a
POI, on any system I know.

The only issue is the rendering.  Some campgrounds pack in the sites so
you could have 800+ POI close together (in some areas)

New question:  is there a way to specify it to render at only extreme
zoom?   (ie I noticed the drinking water POI objects are like that)

Mikey